Quartz Surfaces: General care and maintenance
VICOSTONE Quartz Surfaces are extremely low maintenance material that is not easily to be damaged. Follow simple steps to keep your VICOSTONE products beautiful and new looking for a long time.
- Use only mild detergent and tap water for daily routine cleaning, and rinse thoroughly after cleaning
- For stubborn spots, instead of mild detergent apply a household mild, non-abrasive cleanser with neutral pH (pH is between 5 and 9 ) on a damp, moisten soft cloth or non-abrasive sponge, and make sure to rinse after cleaning.
- For dried residue use a flat object such as a plastic putty knife to gently crape-off foreign material, then soak the spots of residue dirt by warm water to soften it before apply cleaning
- Although VICOSTONE Quartz is extremely hard material and hence is scratch resistant, it is not scratch proof. Do not cut or chop directly on your countertop. Always use cutting board.
- Always use hot pad or trivet when setting down hot pans or cooking plates on your VICOSTONE countertops. Direct contact with extreme high heat can cause damage to your countertop surface.
- Avoid contact of strong, harsh chemicals on your countertops. Chemical such as paint stripper, bleaches, pipes cleaners etc. can cause damages to quartz surfaces.
- Hone, Brushed surfaces can show more signs of daily life activities such as finger prints, hard water residues, etc. Hence these surfaces will require more frequent cleaning and maintenance. The cleaning and care instructions are as above
Please download Cleaning Manual for your VICOSTONE Quartz Products here.